March 5, 2011

Anniversary and a song

Last week Steve and I celebrated our anniversary.  We've been married 15 years and it just keeps getting better. 

He is my best friend and loves me more than I can believe is possible and definitely better than I deserve.  Everyday I thank God for sending me the perfect husband for me...one who honors me, believes in me, trust me and inspires me to be better than I think I can be.  I am beyond blessed.
We have this sort of running joke where I tell him how thankful I am for all he does for me and he tells me that I'm just easy to please.  This is because he never sees that all he does, each day, is really anything special or "more" than the ordinary.  I see things... I KNOW that I am well treated by this man who shares my life.  I think he does an amazing job of living the scriptures that tell a husband to love his wife and care for her the way Christ does the church.
And he will comment and tell me that I give him too much credit. :-)  It's just the way he is.

A few years ago he downloaded a song for me as a present.  He is not one to be overly demonstrative and wordy and the song brought me to tears in seconds.




Any doubt that he is awesome?

I didn't think so either. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment