April 8, 2011

Once a month blogging?

Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. ~Psalm 25:5

Are you supposed to have guilt when you don't do something that you normally do just for yourself?
Nah!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I blog for me... mostly.... so I refuse to feel guilty that I haven't had much to say in the last few weeks.  Actually, I've had lots to say... I just haven't had much to type or maybe it is more true to say I'm not sure what I want to type.  Putting your life in words on a screen is sometimes a tremendous challenge.

We've been busy. Life is happening at regular intervals and we are praying desperately that the glimpse of spring we saw yesterday will return for several days in a row to convince us that God really does intend to send Spring to New Hampshire this year.  The jury is still out on that one.

But we are moving forward as God provides each new day and the grace to walk through it.  We are close to 140 line items on our grateful/thankful/joy list.  We are all not as good about jotting things down as we would like to be.  I don't think that means we are not thankful for the gifts God provides (large & small), I just think that we are not yet in the habit of actually putting them on paper and sometimes it is hard to express things in just a line or two on a page. I'm anticipating the day I can write about my lilacs in the yard... I love my lilacs!  That photo at the top is a tease... Steve took that one in another...warmer... time.

We are close to wrapping up our school year.  A dear friend, who does our annual evaluations, will be here this afternoon to sift through the notebooks & binders to determine if we pass muster. I am sure we will, God is good and the kids have worked hard and learned a lot this year.  Much growth; physical, emotional, and (prayerfully) spiritual has occurred this year.  Challenges have been presented, some have been overcome and some still in progress. God has poured out grace and as we seek Him, he will continue to do so.  He has promised it and for this... I am thankful. 

Blessings on the journey~

No comments:

Post a Comment