January 18, 2010

Blissfully Domestic

Since we have had more snow and Steve worked from home today, it was one of those days when things are getting done, but not quite as quickly as I would like.
On the upside, we are all home together.  Which is my favorite thing.
Also, laundry is getting done, one bathroom has been cleaned, my Sweet Bread made last night was good and is almost all gone already.  I have made a batch of home-made granola.  The younger two are at least half-way done with schoolwork and we are off to piano lessons shortly where I will get to walk for at least a half-hour while listening to praise music.
I am Blissfully Domestic
I found this at a new blog I discovered recently... I will be updating my blog list soon since I've found a bunch of cool new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment