January 24, 2010

Lack of focus or just a busy life?

I have looked back at the variety of post topics and realize that I am lacking when I compare to other people who can blog about just one topic generally.  Like my darling husband who limits his focus generally to his running.  I know why he does it and it makes perfect sense, but I am more scattered.  Not in a bad way I think, I just have more random thoughts that are spilling out onto the internet.  *S*  At least I have set up another blog to limit myself in one area - my sewing.
My life is changing, God is growing me in a lot of ways and I find that so awesome.  I love to see how things are improving in our family by God's grace.
I am learning new things all the time.  The kids are growing and learning.  We have difficulties that God can use to refine us and stretch us.  We have mountain top moments that thrust us up close to the glory that we are to reflect back to our Heavenly Father.  I am so blessed.
This journey is so exciting!  I get to find new ways to do things, find moments to savor - like right now the laughter from the living room where my 2 kids are playing while the dog barks at them to be included.
I can find joy in each day... even in the 'work' of everyday life.  I love and am so loved.  It doesn't get any better this side of Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment