January 27, 2010

Recipe Book


I am not a generally crafty-clever person.  I have some talents, but that isn't one of them.  However, since I have been on a quest to improve my domestic abilities, I have been collecting recipes.  LOTS of recipes.  I finally decided that I had to get a handle on all the loose pages floating around the kitchen and in a stack on the side shelf of the island.  They were a magnet for the dog's tail as she went by and almost daily they were scattered across the floor.
So... on Sunday afternoon I began the process of putting all the recipes into plastic file pages and organizing them into a 3-ring binder with tab dividers for each section and sub-section.  I had picked up some random scrapbook paper for another 'wanna-be' crafty purpose, so used 2 sheets to create a cover/back and spine insert for my new 'cookbook'
The photos are not great - I am not good with lighting/flash stuff.  But you can see the cool "kitchen/cooking/foody" stickers I found at ACMoore yesterday.  I had a discount coupon, so they were not expensive and they make my binder more fun!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment