March 11, 2014

Another Chance to Change the World (or at least a small part of it)


A few years ago I stumbled across a blog with a cool name "The Gypsy Mama" (aka Lisa Jo)... how fun and interesting and real she was to read!  She has since stopped wandering as much to keep the moniker she had and even has become a US Citizen!
Today I still read her blog sometimes and follow her on Facebook to keep up - as I'm pretty well beyond the stage of littles that she is living and my focus is shifting as God leads my heart to different things.  But I'm still a mom obviously and my heart cares deeply about 'mom' things.
So today she posted this on Facebook and I clicked through to her blog to read... and immediately clicked further through to be part of something that God is building on the other side of the world.  Because the moms there matter... to God and so to me.  He is the one that provides opportunities for everyday, ordinary people like me (and you!) to be part of enormous Kingdom projects!  Even if only through our prayers.
Photo from Lisa Jo's site
Blessings on the journey~

No comments:

Post a Comment