November 11, 2010

Sniper training

During J's piano lesson recently, B walked the neighborhood loop with me and we talked about his dreams for the future.  He's pretty consistent for a boy of 11 when he talks about what he'd like to be when he grows up.  A policeman, an MP (military policeman), Army soldier, a Marine.
All of which I heartily support - he's my son - I want him to be happy and aspire to greatness while humbly serving the Lord in all he does.
He talked at length about becoming a Marine and needing to gain some muscles on his 11-year-old frame to reach that goal.  When I asked what type of job he might want within the Marines, he suggested he might like to be a sniper and reminded me of his accomplishment this past week with his Daisy air-rifle (aka BB-gun).

He may have some talent here.

No comments:

Post a Comment